Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Clip Art Projects


I took a brief hiatus from the web sit in order to put together a CD of most of the clip art found at http://www.familyfungraphics.com/.

I received so many emails from members and visitors requesting to purchase a CD that I realized it was time to make one.

I took most of the images currently found on the web site and I put them together on a CD in a higher resolution format than is available from the web site and I included a commercial license for business, non-profit and government use.

The CD also includes a printable .PDF catalogue of the images.



I am also lining up some new clip art to update the web site... Finally!

Thanks to all my supporters who have been so patient while I was working on the CD. Keep coming back to the web site and keep the emails coming. I love to get them!

No comments: